- Our client is a large international provider of investment products with offices worldwide. This project focused on the UK organisation.
- Our client is dependent open receiving financial feeds from a range of service providers. In order to protect internal systems from unauthorised access and comply with internal and external regulatory standards a secure perimeter network defense system was required.
- Intelys’ London engineering team replaced the existing Extranet Infrastructure with a new architecturally compliant system.
- Designed firewall architecture that complied with security standards dictated by the Clients Security Team and the Financial Services Authority
- Deployed, configured and tested datacentre infrastructure
- Migrated services from the legacy firewall without service interruption
- Documented the solution and handed over to operations personnel
- Decommissioned the legacy equipment
- Juniper Firewalls
- F5 Big IP Load balancers
- Cisco Routing & Switching